Sometimes I still find it hard to believe that I have a three year old and a two year old. At times, I think I should be more tired than I am, but then again, I’m plenty tired. I’m quiet used to the “Whew! I wish I had their energy!” comments and the “Wow, bet you’re busy, huh?”s. But then I remember that “Hey, I could be Jamie and have THREE kids that are 2 and under!” Hoooooooly crap. Yeah.
Anyway, both of the boys have become such chatterboxes lately and I thought I would share some of the things I’ve put on Facebook lately about the funny things they’ve said:
- My children are having a riveting (though difficult to understand) conversation about narwhals.
- Tonight, Miles says to Rachel “Other mama, doyouknowhow ta post videos to Facebook??” just like the commercial. Thanks for teaching him that one, Brandon. [He calls my good friend Rachel “Other mama” :)]
- On our walk around the neighborhood this afternoon, Miles was telling us all about the imaginary giants and big ice cubes and the huge bed and we had to jump and crawl to get around them. Love his imagination!
- Awww, heartbreaking and adorable at the same time…on our way home from church, the boys were yelling about something and then suddenly Miles is wailing with huge tears and says “Spencer make me sad!!”. Such tender little hearts.
- Miles, pretending to use his “phone”/hand: I need check sumfin on my phone…I need check my email…I need call someone…huwwo, JR?
I love hearing their little conversations. Miles is more than a little bossy with Spencer, but I guess that’s to be expected. It’s funny how you hear your own language coming out of their little mouths and it doesn’t always sound as good as you thought it did the first time around…
What are some of the favorite things your little chatterboxes have said lately?