I have often been seduced by the beautiful patterns of nursing covers and the whispers of modestly breastfeeding my baby in style. However, the majority of nursing covers that I have tried to use have failed to deliver in the areas where I needed the most help.
- Traditional nursing covers do not provide enough coverage for full figured moms, mothers who are tandem nursing, and mothers who are trying to
wrestle an octopusbreastfeed a squirmy little one.
- Most nursing covers have stiff/scratchy fabrics to help them from draping down on the baby.
- Even if I have the most awesome nursing cover in the world, I still have to lug around a huge boppy pillow. Someone please explain to me how it is possible to nurse a baby sitting at a table or park bench just using your arm for support.
- Covillow covers provide all around coverage, which is great for a mom with a little extra va-voom, especially up top! You also don’t have to worry about squirmy baby hands blowing your cover.
- The fabric is so soft to the touch, with out compromising the integrity of the fabric. My cover felt like silky 600+ thread count bed linens. The patterns are beautiful as well.
- The cover and pillow in one eliminates the need to tote around a nursing support pillow. This will help prevent neck strain and give you needed support in when you have none. I would have loved to have had this cover when I needed to tandem nurse in the front seat of my car, instead I had to prop both feet on the dash and use my diaper bag and blankets to get the right positioning.
- I strongly recommend this cover for nursing mothers, especially mothers of twins. In the first weeks at home with twins, you may be lucky enough to have some extra help at home. Tandem nursing saves time, and this cover would allow you to be topless underneath while nursing your twins and none would be the wiser.
- If I ever have a newborn again, I would consider using this cover in addition to a breastfeeding pillow, thus eliminating the need for a newborn booster.
- The cover can be neatly rolled up like a sleeping back and fits beautifully into a diaper bag.
**Disclosure Statement** Covillow arranged with us to have a product review. Jamie was not required to write a positive review in exchange for the products and these thoughts belong to the reviewer. If you are interested in having your product reviewed by The Playdate Crashers, please contact us!