Today I’m honored to bring you recipes for women on the go from Chef Gaby Dalkin!
Here’s that breaded chicken fingers recipe Gaby mentions in the video:
Bruschetta Breaded Chicken Fingers
2 boneless, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten
1 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup crushed TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites
Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
½ cup vegetable oil for frying
- Carefully cut each of the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces, about 1-2 inches each.
- Place the chicken strips into a large resealable plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg, buttermilk and garlic powder. Pour the liquid into the bag with chicken. Seal, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In another large resealable plastic bag, mix together the flour, crushed TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack Bites, salt and pepper. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator, and drain off the liquid. Place the chicken into flour mixture bag. Seal and shake to coat.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, heavy bottom skillet over medium heat. Carefully place coated chicken in the hot oil. Fry until golden brown on both sides and fully cooked. Remove cooked chicken with a pair of tongs and drain on paper towels.
- Serve alongside your dipping sauce of choice.