I never blog about blogging, mostly because I’m a total newb and don’t really know what I’m doing. But I actually have something, albeit small, to contribute to the blogging community, so today, I’m blogging about blogging.
I don’t do product reviews all the time, but some times throughout the year are busier for reviews than others, and the months and weeks leading up to Christmas are the busiest for me. It can get pretty overwhelming when my dining room table is full of items to review and my Product Reviews email folder is full of things to do. Because of this, I needed something I could print out to help me keep track of my thoughts when reviewing multiple products. I searched but couldn’t find anything that fit my needs so naturally, I solved the problem by creating something on my own!
The download is a PDF file you can use to organize your product reviews. It’s pretty general, so you should be able to use it no matter your blog and review niche, but if you want it customized and would rather pay me a few bucks to do it than make it yourself, let me know!
Before you download, I do ask that you please do one (or more, if you’re an over-achiever!) of the following:
- Like or Follow me on Facebook or Twitter (@PlaydateCrash) OR
- Subscribe to my free email newsletter OR
- Share this post with someone else! (See that Pinterest button? I’d love a re-Pin!)
Download Here: ProductReviewWorksheet.pdf
If you’re looking for information on how to conduct product reviews, here are a few links you might find helpful:
- Making Money With Your Blog From Product Reviews at The Mogul Mom
- How to Start Reviewing Products from Blogging With Amy
- How Do I Become a Product Reviewer? by MomAdvice
- How to Get Giveaways and Product Reviews for your blog at Raising Olives
- How to Write Amazing Product Reviews at ProBlogger