I’ll admit it – I still wear makeup every day. I know a lot of moms choose to forego makeup not long after their firstborn enters the world. I am not one of them. I’m not sure if this is simply due to a poor self-esteem or undereye circles, but regardless, I still wear makeup.
I tend to purchase inexpensive makeup and as a result, it doesn’t tend to look too fabulous. I currently use stick concealer, liquid/powder foundation, bronzer, blush, a smidgen of eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. It sounds like a lot, but it is simple and easy.
When I found out about the opportunity to try and review the new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection through my membership with BzzAgent, I jumped at the chance! I love trying new products and at this particular time, I am really feeling a need to change up my makeup routine.
Here is some information about COVERGIRL’s NatureLuxe Collection:
- Provides a smooth, silky feel
- Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
- Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
- Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones
- Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested
- Suggested to retail for $11.99
- Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm
- Available in 16 versatile, beautiful shades
- Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection
- Suggested to retail for $6.49
Here are my thoughts after using the COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection for three days:
- The Silk Foundation goes on really smooth and immediately looks flawless, even on ME!
- It really holds up all day! On Saturday the Silk Foundation made it through rain, tears, and wind!
- The Gloss Balm is gorgeous! I love how it doesn’t look or feel like you’re trying to be dressy by wearing lipstick but it feels more special than lip gloss.
- I love that there is SPF in both products. In the interest of keeping things simple, I don’t want to add another step to my routine by using an additional sunscreen product. To be honest, I’m not good about remembering it anyway, so I like that this product does it for me!
- A little goes a long way. At $11.99 for the Silk Foundation, I might be concerned about not getting my money’s worth, but you really don’t need much for it to be effective.
Interested in trying some for yourself? I have 5 coupons for $2.00 off of 1 NatureLuxe Silk Foundation to share! The first 5 commenters who tell us about their current makeup routine (Do you still wear it daily? What do you use?) will receive a coupon!
Disclosure Statement: I’m a BzzAgent! BzzAgent provided me with a free full-size sample of COVERGIRL’s NatureLuxe Collection Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm in exchange for my review. I was not required to write a positive review.